After a scooter accident, you may have to spend time in the hospital and take weeks off work. Treating serious injuries can quickly become costly, and you shouldn’t have to pay for your accident-related expenses out-of-pocket. Instead, you can work with a Dayton scooter accident lawyer from The Fitch Law Firm LLC.
By working with a lawyer, you’re free to focus on your physical and mental health. Our Dayton personal injury attorneys are committed to client satisfaction, which is why we manage the entire legal process for you. Get started with our legal team by calling us for a free initial consultation.
Damages You Can Recover as a Scooter Accident Victim
If you suffered injuries in a crash in Dayton, you may have options for seeking justice. Our personal injury lawyers will review the details of your case to help you determine which damages you can recover.
In most scooter accident cases, victims can recover compensation for damages such as:
- Medical bills, including the costs of X-rays, physical therapy, doctor’s appointments, travel to appointments, prescription medications, and medical devices
- Lost income if the accident prevents you from going to your job and earning a paycheck
- Reduced earning capacity if you have to take a lower-paying job to accommodate your injuries
- Pain and suffering for the physical discomfort of your injuries
- Mental anguish, such as if your injuries cause you to suffer from anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Loss of enjoyment of life if you can’t participate in your favorite hobbies anymore
Our accident attorneys will collect evidence that proves the value of these losses. Then, we can pursue the financial compensation you need.
Wrongful Death Damages for Fatal Accidents in Dayton
If your loved one passed away in a fatal accident, our team extends our most sincere condolences. We can help you seek justice and compensation from the liable party. Some of your recoverable damages may include:
- Loss of the decedent’s financial support
- Loss of services
- Loss of care and companionship
- Emotional distress suffered by surviving family members
Only the decedent’s personal representative may file a wrongful death lawsuit. Our firm can determine who may serve as the decedent’s personal representative.
For a free legal consultation with a Dayton scooter accidents lawyer, call: (614) 545-3930Call Now »
Legal Tasks Our Scooter Accident Lawyer Will Handle
Those hurt in a scooter accident do not need to handle their cases alone. Our team will walk you through the legal process and help you handle tasks such as:
- Communicating with anyone else involved in your case, such as insurance companies
- Informing you of any laws that apply to your case, such as the statute of limitations, Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10
- Ensuring we collect proof of your medical care costs and other recoverable damages
- Gathering evidence to prove another party’s liability
- Completing any paperwork necessary to file your claim or lawsuit
- Answering any questions you have
- Determining which damages you can recover
- Explaining your legal options
When you call us for a free initial consultation, we can explain more about what our firm can do for you.
Our Former Clients Say Great Things About Partnering With The Fitch Law Firm LLC
The motor vehicle accident lawyers at our firm are dedicated to client satisfaction. Our former clients recommend our legal services, saying:
- “John Fitch is a man of integrity, vast experience, & exceptional knowledge of the law. His impeccable ethics & unparalleled work ethic make him an outstanding attorney who is capable, meticulous, & diligent. I highly respect his honesty & he is upfront at all times. This man genuinely cares about his clients. Mr Fitch is nothing short of a zealous advocate for ALL his clients!!” – Angela
- “My family and I were very pleased with my experience with the Fitch law firm. They were very kind, caring, and compassionate and made our entire process run very smoothly while making sure we were comfortable and understood. Very grateful to have had their help and trust them completely.” – Derik
Read more on our reviews page.
How Much It Costs to Work With Our Scooter Accident Lawyers in Dayton
Partnering with The Fitch Law Firm LLC does not cost you anything upfront. We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means you only pay your scooter accident lawyer when they win or settle your case.
Once your case is won or settled, your lawyer takes an agreed-upon percentage of your compensation as payment for their legal services. We also provide free consultations, allowing you to learn more about how our firm can help you. We’ll answer questions and provide legal advice without asking you for any form of payment.
The Last Thing You Should Worry About Is How You’re Going To Pay For Your Medical Bills.Talk To a Lawyer Now »
Establishing Negligence in a Scooter Accident Case
We need to prove that another party’s negligence is the reason you suffered an injury. To do this, we can establish negligence.
Proving negligence involves satisfying the following four elements:
- Duty of care: The at-fault party had a responsibility to keep you safe.
- Breach of duty: They did not uphold their duty of care.
- Causation: Their negligence was the cause of your collision.
- Damages: You suffered damages because of their negligence.
Our team can establish negligence using evidence like a police report, surveillance camera footage, and witness statements.
Possible Liable Parties for Your Dayton Scooter Accident
After suffering injuries in a scooter incident, you may be able to hold the following parties accountable:
- The driver of another vehicle
- A technician who performed maintenance on your scooter
- A scooter parts manufacturer
If a scooter defect caused your injury, our product liability lawyer may be able to negotiate a fair settlement for you.
Call The Fitch Law Firm LLC Today for a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love was hurt in a scooter accident, you deserve justice. Our law firm will file an accident claim or lawsuit on your behalf to help you seek compensation for your damages.
You don’t need to worry about communicating with insurance adjusters or fighting for the settlement you deserve. With our team on your case, you can make recovering from your injuries your priority.
Call us today with a free consultation to get started on your case.
The Next Call You Make
After Calling 911
Should Be Us.