You never imagined that you would suffer life-changing injuries in a train accident. In a situation like this, you don’t want to handle a case like this alone. You deserve the opportunity to rest and recuperate with your loved ones.
After a train accident in Dayton, a lawyer from The Fitch Law Firm LLC wants to advocate for what you deserve. Our law firm has more than 30 years of experience fighting for injured people and their families. A Dayton train accident lawyer can break ground on your case today. You can call now to start your free initial consultation.
We Are Familiar with the Many Different Types of Train Accidents
Our personal injury lawyers in Dayton handle train accidents arising from:
- Car accidents involving trains
- Pedestrian collisions
- Sudden stops
- Debris projected from a train track towards bystanders
- Other circumstances or hazards
Much can go wrong when those responsible for large, speeding trains (and related infrastructure) act negligently. When our legal team handles your compensation claim, they will determine exactly why the train accident happened and who is responsible.
Our Train Accident Lawyers Fight for Injured People in Dayton
The Fitch Law Firm LLC takes every possible step to secure compensation for our clients. When you entrust us with your legal matters, we:
- Leverage our years of experience: Our team has represented train accident victims in Dayton for years, allowing us to understand what a successful case requires. We have negotiated substantial recoveries with insurers and other liable parties, and we’re prepared to handle your case from start to finish.
- Provide personalized representation: We aim to cultivate meaningful relationships with each of our clients. You can expect our team to keep you updated on your case’s progression and review any settlement offers. We encourage you to contact our team anytime you have a question or want a case update.
- Offer in-person service: We have an office right here in Dayton, which means we provide in-person legal service. If you ever need to meet with us, we encourage you to visit our office. Our location in Dayton also allows us to tend to all case-related responsibilities, including gathering evidence and making court appearances.
We take our responsibility to clients seriously, and we hold ourselves to a high standard—both when seeking financial compensation and offering client-centered care.
The Last Thing You Should Worry About Is How You’re Going To Pay For Your Medical Bills.Talk To a Lawyer Now »
Services Our Dayton Train Accident Lawyers Offer to Injured Claimants
When you hire a personal injury attorney from The Fitch Law Firm LLC, expect them to:
- Gather evidence right away: We will begin gathering evidence as soon as you hire us. Getting video footage of the accident, incident reports from the train operator, and expert testimony are time-sensitive matters.
- Document and calculate your damages: We will secure medical records, employment records, invoices, and any other documentation of your damages. We will also calculate the total cost of your losses, which will set a starting point for settlement negotiations.
- Deal with (and negotiate with) the liable parties: Our legal team in Dayton will push for a settlement on your behalf. This spares you from the stress and time that settlement negotiations require.
- Take your case to court if necessary: If the insurer won’t fairly settle your case, we can file a personal injury lawsuit and take your case to trial. This involves taking depositions and adhering to your case’s statute of limitations.
We have many goals during our partnership, but above all else, we aim to recover maximum compensation for your losses.
Damages Your Dayton Train Accident Lawyer Will Seek
No two train accident victims have the same severe injuries or losses, which is why we’ll account for damages unique to your case. Based on our experience representing train accident victims, we know that you may suffer a wide range of damages, including:
- Medical bills, which may arise from ambulance transport, emergency care, hospitalization, surgery, doctors’ appointments, medications, and other healthcare services
- Non-economic damages, which may include physical pain and suffering, psychological distress, emotional anguish, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, and other conditions that affect your quality of life
- Lost income, as well as other professional damages like diminished future earning power, lost chances for bonuses and promotions, and more
- Property damage costs, including those related to your vehicle, phone, clothing, and other items damaged during a train accident in Dayton
We never make assumptions about the damages a client has suffered. Rather, your train accident attorney will speak with you, calculate your damages, consult experts, and undertake other measures to account for every loss.
Our Wrongful Death Lawyers Seek Compensation for Grieving Families
If a train accident caused a loved one’s passing, The Fitch Law Firm LLC team offers its deepest condolences. We will lead a wrongful death action on your behalf, seeking compensation for:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s financial support and household contributions
- Medical expenses
- Your and the decedent’s pain and suffering
- Counseling and any other mental health treatments you pursue
A Dayton wrongful death attorney will manage your train accident case with compassion and professionalism. You can rest assured that with our team’s support, your case is in good hands.
We Will Be
There To Help
You All The Way
Our Case Results Prove How Hard We Fight for Injured Clients
Since our inception, The Fitch Law Firm LLC has secured millions of dollars for clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries. Some of our case results include:
- $6 million for a client injured in a pool accident
- $5 million in a wrongful death case
- $5 million in a fatal construction accident case
- $3.15 million in a premises liability case
- $2.65 million in a medical malpractice case
Our goal is to secure fair compensation for every client we represent, including train accident victims in Dayton.
Call The Fitch Law Firm LLC Today for a Free Consultation
Our train accident lawyers in Dayton face a deadline for filing your case, so don’t wait to get in touch. We will work to resolve your case as soon as possible, but your call is the first step.
Call The Fitch Law Firm LLC today for your free consultation.
The Next Call You Make
After Calling 911
Should Be Us.