If you suffered injuries in a scooter accident in Marion, Ohio, and another party is to blame, you have legal options. Ohio law could allow you to hold that party accountable and recover the money you need to pay for your medical care and cover other related costs.
A Marion scooter accident lawyer from The Fitch Law Firm LLC can help you pursue compensation based on your accident facts. Our Marion personal injury lawyer provide free consultations so victims can learn more about their rights and how our team can help. Contact us today to get started.
Recover Damages With Help from a Marion Scooter Accident Lawyer
When we handle a Marion scooter accident case for a client, we aim to get justice. We’ll fight to hold the at-fault party accountable and recover fair compensation for our client’s expenses and losses.
This process requires us to identify, document, and value the costs they paid because of the accident and their injuries. These could vary widely based on the severity of their injuries, the lasting effects, and other factors.
Some of the most common recoverable damages in these cases include the following:
- Present and future medical care and support for accident injuries
- Income lost while the victim cannot work
- Diminished earning capacity if they cannot return to work
- Property damage, including repairing or replacing their scooter
- Miscellaneous expenses
- Pain and suffering and other intangible losses
Wrongful Death After a Scooter Accident
Unfortunately, many scooter accident injuries are severe. Some people do not survive their injuries. If this happens to someone you love, our wrongful death lawyers can help. We know how Ohio’s wrongful death laws work and assist families to recover money based on them. Contact us today to learn more.
For a free legal consultation with a Marion scooter accidents lawyer, call: (614) 545-3930Call Now »
Why Choose The Fitch Law Firm LLC as My Marion Scooter Collision Lawyer?
At The Fitch Law Firm LLC, attorney John Fitch has more than 30 years of experience handling injury cases in Ohio. Our team provides compassionate yet aggressive service to every client. Additionally, we are available to our clients 24/7.
When you hire us to handle your scooter accident injury case, you can trust your lawyer to:
- Investigate what happened and collect evidence to support your case.
- Identify the potentially liable parties.
- Interview eyewitnesses.
- Work with experts who can support your case.
- Manage all communication with the involved parties, including the liable party’s insurance carrier, other attorneys, the scooter rental company, and others.
- Protect your rights.
- Value your case and negotiate for a fair settlement.
- Advocate for your best interests during this process.
We provide a free consultation and have a no-win, no-fee policy. We want to discuss your accident with you and hear about your injuries. In addition, we want to learn as much as possible about your case to see if we can help. Then, if we work together, we will charge no upfront fees. Instead, we work based on contingency—you only pay if we win.
The Last Thing You Should Worry About Is How You’re Going To Pay For Your Medical Bills.Talk To a Lawyer Now »
Our Marion Accident Attorneys Understand How Scooter Injuries Occur
At The Fitch Law Firm LLC, we represent clients injured in any scooter accident involving both electric kick scooters (e-scooters) and Vespa-style Euro ride-on scooters. We also help clients injured in many types of scooter collisions. In almost any situation where someone else’s negligence could cause a crash, we can help:
- Scooter Hit by Car: Unfortunately, these are the most common scooter accident injuries we see—and also the most serious. Scooters are smaller than other vehicles, making them more difficult to see. These crashes are even more likely if the car’s driver is distracted, drunk, drowsy, or under the influence of marijuana or another drug.
- Scooter Hits Pedestrian: When a pedestrian and scooter collide, it is often the scooter driver’s fault. However, there are exceptions. These cases require careful investigation to determine fault and liability.
- Scooter Malfunction Crash: Sometimes, an issue with the scooter itself could cause a crash. For example, a defective part could cause a scooter to stop suddenly, throwing the rider a significant distance and leading to severe injuries.
Our attorneys investigate these accidents to determine what happened and the events that led to the crash. The potentially liable parties in these cases could include drivers, e-scooter rental companies, or even the scooter manufacturer.
Unfortunately, many e-scooter riders fail to wear the recommended safety gear, such as a helmet. These scooters move quickly, and a fall could result in a traumatic brain injury. Moreover, when a car fails to yield and turns into the scooter, the impact often leaves the unprotected rider with catastrophic injuries.
How Our Marion Scooter Accident Attorney Can Secure a Payout
Many of our successful personal injury cases have settled out of court. In fact, many accident cases end this way. We’ll negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance carrier for a fair settlement and secure the payout our client deserves based on their case facts.
However, we might have to take the case to trial if settlement talks fail. Even while preparing for trial, we will continue negotiating with the insurance company, hoping to settle your claim. Still, we will argue your case in court and fight for fair compensation if necessary. We will present compelling evidence to the jury and ask them to order a reasonable payment based on the documented damages.
We Will Be
There To Help
You All The Way
Discuss Your Marion Scooter Accident Injuries With Our Team for Free
The Fitch Law Firm LLC offers free case consultations for victims of Marion, Ohio, scooter accidents and their families. We want to discuss your accident, injuries, and ongoing effects on your everyday life with you. We can assess your options and explain how we can help from the information we learn during this conversation. We will not simply review your paperwork—we care about your case.
Contact us now to get started. Use the online contact form or call us in Marion today.
The Next Call You Make
After Calling 911
Should Be Us.