If you are currently pursuing an insurance claim through Grange Insurance in Ohio, you may want to hire an attorney. A lawyer can also help you with a claim that you’ve yet to file.
Grange Insurance has substantial resources on its side. You may retain a lawyer to ensure that you’re treated fairly.
How Can an Attorney Help with Your Grange Insurance Claim in Ohio?
Insurance claims vary in complexity, and you should never assume that a claim will be simple. Even if your case appears straightforward, a number of variables may cause you headaches. In the worst case, you will be denied the coverage that you’ve paid for—a lawyer from our firm will work hard to avoid such a denial.
Our team can help with your claim by:
Reviewing Your Policy
We will review the details of your insurance policy. In doing so, we will learn:
- What types of damage your policy covers
- What coverage amounts you have
- Which circumstances make your coverage effective
- Which circumstances could void your coverage, or affect your coverage limits
- Any other details that may affect your claim
As lawyers, we will have a keen eye towards the fine details in your policy. If Grange Insurance challenges any aspect of your policy, we will be prepared.
Reviewing the Circumstances That Have Led to Your Claim
We will speak with you and witnesses to determine what happened to prompt an insurance claim. We may conduct our own investigation, reviewing any scene or piece of property where damage has occurred. As part of our investigation, we may:
- Take videos and photographs of damaged property
- Record all relevant witness accounts
- Hire experts to help us reconstruct the circumstances that led to your insurance claim
- Obtain any incident reports related to your insurance claim
Our team will gain a complete picture of the circumstances that make your claim necessary.
Determining the Cost of Your Losses
We can identify the cost of all damages related to your insurance claim. We will then compare your damages to your insurance policy, determining what percentage of your losses should be covered by your insurance.
Negotiating with Grange Insurance
Once we determine how much compensation you deserve for your damages, we’ll engage in discussions with Grange Insurance. The insurance company may be willing to compensate you fairly—or perhaps not.
We will stand firm as we seek the insurance compensation you deserve.
What Types of Grange Insurance Claims Can a Lawyer Help You With?
Grange Insurance provides auto, home, renters, business, life, and condo insurance. If you are pursuing any of these claim types with Grange Insurance, an attorney can help. Specific events that may warrant filing an insurance claim are:
- An auto accident
- A hurricane, tornado, or other natural disaster
- Freeze-related damage
- Business interruption
The attorneys from our firm are able to handle insurance claims of all sorts. We will seek maximum coverage for your damages, no matter the cause.
An Attorney Can Help You Overcome All Challenges to Your Claim
Insurance claims are often complicated, and you may face several challenges as you seek a fair settlement. If you hire us to lead your insurance claim, we’ll address all hurdles to a possible settlement, including:
- An unjust denial of your claim: Insurance companies sometimes deny claims unjustly. Whether a denial is due to an error or something else, we’ll contest the denial.
- A low settlement offer: Insurance companies must look out for their own financial interests. Grange Insurance may offer you a low settlement offer, hoping that you’ll accept (and save the insurer some money). We will advise you not to accept any offer that is less than you deserve.
- Delaying your claim: Grange Insurance may not process your claim quickly. In some cases, insurers may stall a claim in hopes that the client will accept a quick (but low) settlement offer. We will do everything in our power to ensure the prompt processing of your claim.
- Difficult negotiations: Insurance companies may negotiate hard on their own behalf. If you have not negotiated with an insurance company before, you may find such stern negotiations difficult. We will lead your claim for you, and we never back down from a tough settlement negotiation.
Your family may be dealing with various hardships already. You may be without a permanent residence, recovering from injuries, or facing other challenges. Dealing with an insurance claim may be more than you can handle.
Our firm will fight for your financial recovery, using all of our resources on your behalf. Preserve your physical and mental health while we fight for you.
Time is limited, however. Per Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10 you have two years from the time of the accident to pursue legal action. After that time limit it will be more difficult to get compensation.
Call the Fitch Law Firm LLC Today to Discuss Your Grange Insurance Claim
Grange Insurance provides an important service to Ohio residents, but must ultimately look out for its own interests. You deserve an attorney to fight for your interests, and that is what the Fitch Law Firm LLC can do for you.
You can retain our services by calling today. We will answer any questions that you have and explain how our firm can help. Call the Fitch Law Firm LLC today to complete your free consultation.