Suffering a spinal cord injury can change your life in profound ways. To move forward, you deserve compensation for your medical bills, lost income, and other injury-related expenses. While you focus on adapting to your new normal, a spinal cord injury attorney from The Fitch Law Firm LLC can seek fair financial recovery.
When you partner with our Springfield personal injury lawyers, you get more than a representative; you get an advocate, ally, and friend. Today, we invite you to call and begin a free consultation. During our conversation, you can learn about the benefits of retaining our team and the client-centered care we offer.
Our Law Firm Represents Spinal Cord Injury Claimants in These Situations
For more than 30 years, The Fitch Law Firm LLC has advocated for victims of negligence. We lend a helping hand to people who have suffered spinal cord injuries because of:
- Car accidents
- Truck collisions
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Construction accidents
- On-the-job incidents
Our wrongful death lawyers also advocate for families who have lost loved ones to fatal spinal cord injuries.
For a free legal consultation with a Springfield spinal cord injury lawyer, call: (614) 545-3930Call Now »
We Offer Comprehensive Legal Services to Springfield Injury Claimants
You shouldn’t have to worry about investigating your accident, dealing with claims adjusters, and otherwise navigating the financial recovery process. You deserve this time to focus on your health and spend time with your family. With The Fitch Law Firm LLC on your side, you get:
- Help on a contingency-fee basis. You pay nothing out of pocket to retain our help. A part of your settlement accounts for our attorney’s fees. With this arrangement, we can break ground on your case immediately without charging retainers or hourly rates.
- An investigator. Your lawyer will examine the details of your spinal cord injury to determine fault and liability. They will also gather evidence to support your case, such as your medical records, eyewitness testimony, and security camera footage.
- Frequent updates on your case. You should never feel uncertain about where your personal injury claim stands. We keep you “in the loop” throughout our partnership.
Above all else, we hope to give you peace of mind. Now is not the time to learn the law and take on your personal injury claim like a DIY project. Our law firm puts our knowledge, experience, and resources behind your case, aiming for the best possible outcome.
The Last Thing You Should Worry About Is How You’re Going To Pay For Your Medical Bills.Talk To a Lawyer Now »
We Seek Fair Compensation for Your Springfield Spinal Cord Injury
Financial recovery can’t undo your traumatic injury. Yet, it can make a huge difference in how you rebuild your life and access medical care moving forward. Your attorney seeks compensation that accounts for your past, present, and future losses. They also seek reimbursement for non-economic damages (such as pain and suffering) that don’t come with receipts and invoices.
Compensation in your case could include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage expenses (if applicable)
- Out-of-pocket injury-related expenses
- Pain and suffering
As noted, we also advocate for wrongful death claimants. In these situations, we seek financial recovery for funeral and burial costs, loss of consortium, and end-of-life care expenses.
What’s the Average Settlement for a Spinal Cord Injury Claim?
Our personal injury attorneys get this question a lot from prospective clients. Our answer is always the same: there isn’t a standard settlement value for injury claims. How much you can recover (along with what specific types of damages you can seek) depends on your situation.
When our law firm assesses your recoverable damages, we account for your anticipated care costs, personal hardships, and estimated recovery period. We intend to recover everything you need to move on with your life.
Our Legal Team Has a Limited Time to File Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10 is otherwise known as Ohio’s civil statute of limitations. Under this law, you only have two years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. Between doctor’s appointments, familial obligations, and other matters, two years can fly by,
Failing to file your lawsuit on time invalidates your right to damages. By entrusting our team with your case, you can breathe easily, knowing we’re upholding your legal rights. Yet, our advocacy starts with you. Call now to start your free consultation.
We Will Be
There To Help
You All The Way
Our Springfield Personal Injury Lawyers Get Results
When our founding partner, Attorney John Fitch, opened our doors, he had one mission: to recover damages for injured people. To him, compensation is more than money; it’s an acknowledgment of your injury’s trauma and personal hardships. He and his team intend to set things right by holding the negligent party accountable for their actions or omissions.
Here’s what to know about our success-driven team:
- We’ve recovered more than $130 million in damages. We’re constantly adding case results to our growing list of successful outcomes.
- We have an office in Springfield for your convenience. We have an office right off North Limestone Street. This proximity makes face-to-face meetings easy. If you can’t come to us, don’t worry; we can visit you at home, in the hospital, or wherever you’re currently residing.
- We resolve many personal injury claims through negotiations. You might not have to file a lawsuit to seek what you need. We find that this alleviates many of our clients’ worries.
When we’re not in the courtroom or at the negotiating table, we’re educating members of our community about their legal rights. Attorney John Fitch is a familiar face on NBC, FOX, and Local 12. We remain abreast of any changes to state law and keep clients updated.
Call Our Springfield Spinal Cord Injury Team Today
You don’t benefit from putting off legal action. You want to strike while the iron is hot when it comes to recovering what you need and holding the at-fault party accountable. The Fitch Law Firm LLC is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to learn your story. We offer free consultations in both English and Spanish.
Call now and get the help you deserve.
The Next Call You Make
After Calling 911
Should Be Us.