Have you or your loved one suffered a spinal infection in Springfield? A lawyer from the Fitch Law Firm LLC will pursue the compensation that you deserve. You may receive awards for medical costs, rehabilitation costs, pain and suffering, lost income, and more.
What Damages Will the Fitch Law Firm LLC Seek Coverage for?
We will review your case and pursue compensation for any of the following losses:
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Pain and suffering
Here is a more specific breakdown of what these loss categories may cover.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering from a spinal infection can include:
- Fear of receiving medical care
- General anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lost quality of life
- Lost physical abilities
- Lost cognitive abilities
- Harm to your personal relationships
We seek compensation for all types of pain and suffering that you experience.
Per Mayo Clinic, a spinal infection may require:
- Blood testing
- X-rays, MRIs, and CT scans
- Bone biopsies
- One or more surgeries
Other medical costs can include follow-up doctor’s appointments, rehabilitation, and medical equipment. A settlement or judgment may cover these losses.
In addition to the income you have already lost, we may secure compensation for:
- Future loss of income
- Lost productivity
- Lost earning power
You may experience a type of pain and suffering from being unable to work. You may deserve coverage for all professional harm.
The Fitch Law Firm LLC will Fight for Your Financial Interests After a Spinal Infection.
How Much Is Your Case Worth?
We can determine how much your case is worth after:
- Speaking with you or your loved one
- Identifying your losses
- Valuing your losses
Once we do this, we will know the value of your case.
For a free legal consultation with a Springfield spinal infection lawyer, call: (614) 545-3930Call Now »
Benefits of Hiring the Fitch Law Firm LLC
When you hire the Fitch Law Firm LLC, you gain access to our firm’s resources. This includes:
- Our legal team
- Third-party investigators
We complete the following steps for you:
We determine why your infection happened and who is responsible. You could receive compensation from:
- A medical professional
- A medical institution
- Anyone else who contributed to your spinal infection
Negligence is a standard for liability, according to the American Bar Association (ABA). A medical professional may be negligent if they:
- Caused your infection
- Failed to detect your infection
- Misdiagnosed your infection
- Contributed to your infection in any way
A medical facility may be liable for the actions of its employees and contractors. We will identify all liable parties.
Working with Experts
We hire experts at no cost to you. Experts can be particularly helpful in cases of medical negligence. They may help us:
- Reconstruct the circumstances of your accident
- Put the medical aspects of your case into layman’s terms
- Create your case for compensation
We hire any experts who can contribute to your case.
Negotiating a Settlement
We generally seek settlements for clients. A settlement can provide the awards that you deserve. It also allows us to avoid court. We will negotiate your settlement by:
- Explaining your general case for awards
- Presenting evidence of liability
- Presenting proof of your damages
- Explaining the value of your losses
- Negotiating directly with representatives for at-fault parties
Lawyers and insurance companies are well prepared for negotiations. We aim to level the playing field by representing you. We can provide you with a lawyer from our firm who serves Springfield. They will pursue fair compensation for your spinal infection.
The Fitch Law Firm LLC’s Case Results
In 2019, lead attorney John Fitch won a $134 million jury verdict for a sex abuse survivor (non-malpractice cases). In addition to this result, we have obtained:
- $1.2 million for a victim of medical malpractice
- $1.55 million for a client whose doctors failed to diagnose their cancer promptly
- $2.65 million for another victim of medical malpractice
How Much It Costs to Hire the Fitch Law Firm LLC
Our firm accepts cases in exchange for a contingency fee. We only receive a legal fee if we obtain a judgment or settlement for you. Contingency fees mean that:
- You pay no upfront cost to hire our firm
- You do not pay any fee unless we win your case
- We have a substantial motivation to win your case—we do not get paid unless we prevail
You do not pay out of pocket for the resources we use to complete your case. All of the upfront costs of your case fall on the Fitch Law Firm LLC.
The Last Thing You Should Worry About Is How You’re Going To Pay For Your Medical Bills.Talk To a Lawyer Now »
Are You Eligible for a Medical Malpractice Case?
We may recover compensation for you if:
- You or a loved one suffered a spinal infection
- The spinal infection resulted from negligence
We will work to prove that your infection stemmed from medical malpractice. We generally prove negligence by:
- Showing that the at-fault party owed you a duty of care
- Proving that they violated their duty of care (through failure to diagnose, unsafe practices, or other failures)
- Showing that their negligence contributed to your infection
- Proving the link between your infection and your losses
You may receive compensation from multiple defendants.
The Fitch Law Firm LLC will review your case at no cost. We will determine whether you are eligible to bring a medical malpractice lawsuit. Your consultation comes with no obligations. If you are eligible, then we can handle your case in its entirety.
Call the Fitch Law Firm LLC Today for a Free Consultation
A Springfield spinal infection lawyer from our firm will complete your case while you recover from your infection. We provide regular case updates. However, you should be free to rehabilitate while we shoulder your legal needs.
Call the Fitch Law Firm LLC today at (937) 247-6521 for your free consultation. Your case could be time-sensitive, so do not wait to call our team.
The Next Call You Make
After Calling 911
Should Be Us.