Spinal cord trauma is more than an injury that affects your back. It’s the loss of your independence. It’s months (even years) of recovery time. It’s the start of a new chapter in your life, but you might have trouble getting started if you’re experiencing hefty medical bills and other injury-related losses.
That’s where The Fitch Law Firm LLC comes in. Our lawyers have decades of experience helping our friends and neighbors. What’s more, our office right here in Marion gives us keen insight into the claims process and navigating the legal system. We’re committed to recovering full compensation for everything you need to move forward.
Suffering a spinal cord injury isn’t the end of your life. Let our Marion personal injury lawyers help you move forward. Call now to start your free consultation.
We Advocate for Spinal Cord Injury Claimants Following These Incidents
For more than 30 years, we’ve helped injured people recover the compensation they need to rebuild their lives. The Fitch Law Firm LLC advocates for people who have suffered:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus collisions
- Motorcycle crashes
- Dog bites
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice incidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- On-the-job incidents
Each of these cases requires us to prove negligence. This means that because another party acted carelessly or recklessly, you were injured and have damages. Our team stands ready to prove negligence and every other element required to achieve fair compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a Marion spinal cord injury lawyer, call: (614) 545-3930Call Now »
Our Clients Never Pay Upfront to Work With Our Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
The Fitch Law Firm LLC operates on a contingency-fee basis. On our end, this means that we finance your case’s obligations, from its filing fees to its costing costs. For you, you don’t pay anything upfront or out of pocket to retain our help. A pre-determined percentage of your settlement or court award pays for our services.
From the very beginning, you learn about this arrangement, so you know what to expect throughout our partnership. We do everything possible to put your mind at ease and give you the best possible chance of recovering fair compensation.
The Last Thing You Should Worry About Is How You’re Going To Pay For Your Medical Bills.Talk To a Lawyer Now »
How Our Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys Intend to Seek Damages
Many times, we’re able to resolve spinal cord injury cases through insurance negotiations. That’s because our injury attorneys know what goes into dealing with insurance companies and presenting strong cases. To build your case, we:
- Investigate your accident and injuries. Photographs of the accident scene, eyewitness testimony, and your medical records play an important role in advancing your claim. We find and use this information to strengthen your case file.
- Determine fault and liability. Fault and liability refer to two separate things. The at-fault party caused your accident. The liable party pays for your losses. Our team sorts out these issues, saving you the headache of reading insurance jargon and applying state law.
- Calculate your losses. You can recover both economic and non-economic damages following your spinal cord injury. Learning what you’re owed involves evaluating the details of your accident, injuries, and losses. We can do that and more.
- File your insurance claim. Filing an insurance claim is more than asking the insurance company for compensation and awaiting a response. It involves navigating red tape, combating bad-faith insurance practices, and dealing with claims adjusters.
- Negotiate a settlement. If the insurance company doesn’t readily accept your claim, we may negotiate for what you need. This involves a bit of back-and-forth with the claims adjuster, along with understanding the details of the liable policy.
- Litigate your case (if necessary). Will we have to file a spinal cord injury lawsuit? Maybe. If so, we’re prepared to file your lawsuit and manage everything it entails, from cross-examining witnesses to presenting your case’s argument.
When you partner with The Fitch Law Firm LLC, you only have one thing to worry about—feeling better. We go above and beyond to secure the compensation you need.
Our Marion Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers Seek Financial Recovery for Your Losses
Financial recovery is more than compensation for your injury-related losses; it’s an acknowledgment of the trauma of a spinal cord injury and its effect on your quality of life. So, what you can recover extends beyond your financial losses; you can also recover the cost of intangible hardships, such as scarring and disfigurement.
Other recoverable damages through a personal injury claim or lawsuit include:
- Healthcare costs, from hospitalization to surgeries
- Lost income, tips, bonuses, and benefits
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage costs (if your car was damaged, for instance)
- Out-of-pocket expenses, including childcare arrangements
This isn’t an exhaustive list, and how much you can recover is unique to your situation. We want to secure everything you need to maintain your quality of life and plan for your future.
We’ve Recovered Millions for Injured Personal Injury Clients
To date, we’ve recovered more than $130 million for people suffering from serious injuries. Our most recent case results include:
- $6 million after our client suffered life-threatening injuries in a swimming pool accident
- $5 million after our client’s loved one suffered fatal injuries in a truck accident
- $5 million for a fatal construction accident
- $2.6 million after our client’s child suffered a neurological injury at birth
- $1.75 million after our client suffered serious burns after being electrocuted at work
We do everything in our power to secure compensation for your past, present, and future losses. Our advocacy is one of the many reasons why we’re part of the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is only reserved for lawyers who have recovered more than $1 million in damages. With this accolade, you can rest assured that we have the experience needed to bolster your claim’s outcome.
We Will Be
There To Help
You All The Way
Get Peace of Mind During a Free Consultation
Representatives of The Fitch Law Firm LLC are available around the clock to listen to your story and explain your options. We don’t want you to feel intimidated by this conversation. There’s no obligation when you call. Connect with our spinal cord injury team today.
The Next Call You Make
After Calling 911
Should Be Us.